Subjects of the Thematic Sessions:
1. Continuity of mastering and using Finno-Ugric and Samoyed languages and cultures by future generations
• Education levels and procedures, preschool education, language in the family;
• Attitude of peoples towards native languages. Prestige and status of languages in society, revival procedures;
• Bi- and multilingualism;
• Vocational training;
• Rural education;
• Cultural heritage, national culture;
• National professional arts.
2. Finno-Ugric information environment: future development prospects
• Experience gained from the operation of national cultural centers;
• Native languages and advanced information technologies.
3. Civil society and authorities
• Interaction at different levels; experience and practice;
• Practical experience of civil society institutions, including Finno-Ugric youth organizations.
4. Economy and environment
• Sustainable economic development, indigenous peoples and business;
• Sustainable tourism (ecological and ethnic tourism).
5. Demographic and migratory processes. Old and new diasporas
• Demographic situation;
• Healthy life style and sports, national sports.